Vision and Values
At the Bedonwell Federation all staff and children
We aim that children should acquire –
- skills to facilitate learning, in order to develop their full potential;
- independence, confidence and self-discipline;
- enthusiasm for life and motivation to enquire and use their initiative;
- respect, and value their own and others worth in the immediate and wider and global community and environment.
- all aspects of personal child development: physical, intellectual, emotional, social, moral and spiritual.